Beginning in the English v1.6 we've adding a changelog to capture some of the high-level changes between versions.
- Totally re-arranged & updated the section "On Facilitation"
- Updated The Basic Facilitator Protocol, the Safety Release Valve, and The Witness to reflect the universal emphasis on introducing The Witness & Safety Release Valve during a session. Also simplified how the Witness is introduced in a virtual context, by turning off one's video feed, and distinguished between introducing the Witness virtually & in-person.
- Updated Binary Noting to reflect that it's one of the rare practices where a Safety Release Valve doesn't apply.
- Changed the Facilitation Options, "Cycling Through" to "Looping" for simplicities sake, and also to bring it more in line with standard programming language. Updated that throughout the guide.
- Updated the Zen Noting technique–changed the Frame & added Relay to the facilitation options. Added There is Zen Noting and I Am Zen Noting as sub-practices.
- Moved Noting Thoughts from Basic to Intermediate difficulty due to challenge of working with the subtly of thoughts.
- Updated the May it Arise practice–changed name from May Metta Arise (English 1.5) to be more inclusive of inviting other interesting things to arise in the practice that may not fit in the category of "Metta".